Utaska care about you and we are working hard to make your everyday life easier and productive.
While Utaska works hard to ensure that you are connected to trusted Utaska service professionals, it’s ultimately up to you to choose the right pro for your task/work or project. Utaska strongly recommends that you perform the following checks when hiring any Utaska service professional to work on your home, office, shop, hostel and everywhere.
- Never hire unverified Pro. Always hire a verified Pro. Check their profile if it has a green checked icon or contact Utaska trust and safety team to clarify.
- Ask to see a copy of the professional’s license if the work demands to verify that it is current and in compliance with country requirements, but also any local level requirements (township, city, county, etc.).
- Ask whether the professional is insured and bonded.
- Check the Provider ratings and reviews to see what other customers have said about his/her work to help you make informed decision.
- Make sure the professional will pull any permits required for your task or job.
- Be wary of bids that are substantially higher or lower than the competition.
- Never pay any Pro outside the platform. If any Pro ask you to pay him directly, please do report that Pro to Utaska trust and safety team. Please understand that every Task or job is insured and you will be prosecuted for paying Pro directly when problem occurs. You also stand the chance to lose your benefits when you pay Pro directly or outside the platform. Read more about Utaska Happiness Pledge.
Please do contact Utaska trust and safety team if you need any help or assistance.